Houses / For Sale
- UNDER OFFER
Private cul-de-sac location
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED HOME IS IN A PRIVATE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION AND IS A "MUST TO INSPECT"
- 2 Bedrooms and the main bedroom has a large walk-in-robe, is air-conditioned and opens onto a private north facing back verandah
- The lounge and dining areas are air-conditioned and spacious
- Upgrades to the kitchen include a new cook-top and oven
- The bathroom has his and her vanities and there are safety rails. There is a separate toilet
- The laundry is internal and there is a separate utility room and tool room to the back of the roomy carport
- HOME HAS BEEN SOLD
Beautifully presented 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom duplex Villa as near new carpets throughout
- Well presented kitchen with modern appliances
- 2 bathooms; both with safety rails and a toilet
- Front Courtyard and an east facing back Patio
- Solar Power
- Recently painted inside and out
- Single lock-up garage with auto remote door; a storage cupboard; sealed concrete floor and the laundry
Inspections on Wednesday and Saturday 10am to 2pm phone Judy 0409132705 or at other times by appointment please phone 07 54915888
Kookaburra Village owns the land the homes are sited on, so there is no Stamp Duty Payable. Residents who are on an Age or Disability pension can apply for Rent Assistance on the Site Rent of$184 per week ($368 payable fortnightly) The Site Rent includes 120kl of water; mowing the footpath area and taking away household and garden rubbish.
or near offer
North facing front verandah
RELAX ON THE NORTH-FACING FRONT VERANDAH
- Stylish 2 bedroom home has spacious air conditioned living areas
- The near new kitchen has stone bench tops
- Internal Laundry and a back ramp for easy access
- Separate utility room/storeroom
Inspect on Wednesday or Saturday 10 am - 2pm with Judy phone 0409132705 or at other times by phoning 07 54915888
Kookaburra Village owns the land the homes are sited on, so there is no Stamp Duty Payable. Residents who are on an Age or Disability pension can apply for Rent Assistance on the Site Rent of $184 per week ($368 payable fortnightly) The Site Rent includes 120kl of water; mowing the footpath area and taking away household and garden rubbish.
For further Sales enquiries please contact Judy Goode who is available at the Sales office at 123 Mark Road East (off Daniel Street) Caloundra West on Wednesdays and Saturdays between 10.00am - 2.00pm. Please note the office is closed on Sunday. For an appointment at other times please phone 07 5491 5888 or phone Judy’s mobile – 0409 132 705. Alternatively, email judy(at)kookaburravillage.com.au for more information or for an Information Pack to be sent to you.
FOR All RENTAL ENQUIRIES: Please contact Colleen Blair at the office on Wednesday's 5491 5888 or alternatively on mobile - 0438 934 919 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note All care has been taken in the preparation of the material on this website. No warranties can be expressed or implied, and all interested parties undertake and depend on their own enquiries. We reserve the right to change price, design, specifications and facilities without notice.